Monday, January 26, 2009

Now We Wait.

Had my interview on Friday morning. I think I did alright. I felt better the last time I interviewed. I checked Attractions, Character Attendant, PhotoPass, Recreation, and Merchandise. I really want Attractions. Really. I feel like I had good answers, it just have taken me too long to get them out. Too much babble maybe. Hopefully I'm okay!
They seemed more concerned about my tattoos this time. I have two small tattoos. One on the back of my neck and one on my ankle. I have absolutely no problem covering them, and I tried to get that across, but my interviewer said something like, "I have to think where we could put you..."
They told me that I should know by the end of February, that's a long time! And I feel uneasy after my interview, so this is going to be a hard wait...

No comments: