Thursday, January 22, 2009

Application!

I've officially applied! The applications came up Tuesday evening, and I completed mine a few hours after they were posted. I scheduled my interview Wednesday morning for Friday at 11:30am with Elizabeth! That's tomorrow! I forget how short the application process is. Just takes a few minutes, and then the waiting starts again.
As for the roles I checked- the one I really want is Attractions. I want to work an attraction in Magic Kingdom. I don't care which one. Haunted Mansion would be really cool, or one of the mountains. I hear Space Mountain will be closed from April until at least the end of the year. Boo!
I've found my roommate, and parents are driving me down to move in. It will be a very long trip! I have a cousin getting married in Alabama May 16th, so it would be great if I could move in the Monday after that. Fingers crossed! We want to live in Patterson. It being newer is a big reason.
I am so excited/relieved/happy/nervous/anxious that this process has finally started again. Here we go!!

No comments: