Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Accepting and Disney Couture

The website was down the first time I tried to accept my offer. Now when I log in, it says my season is Fall 2008, not Fall Advantage 2009. I'm not worried, I just have to call tomorrow and talk to my recruiter/tech support.
Danielle has just introduced me to Disney Couture. It is so beautiful, and I cannot wait to start collecting!

In other news, my heart goes out to everyone that's been rejected. I know that I would have been miserable for months if I wasn't accepted. Everyday I realize that this program is a privilege, and I will not take advantage of it. I think it is just awesome that Disney wants me in their cast, and I hope everyone will keep trying! I can't wait for all my new cyber friends to be my fellow cast members and real life friends!! This is exactly the amazing thing I've been waiting for in my life that is going to change it. Here we go!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Isn't Disney Couture amazing? And I think we're allowed to wear one ring per hand with our costumes. I'm planning on wearing one of those rings with my outfit just to make it a little more "me" :).